Friday, October 26, 2018

Framing a Subject & Metering Mode Practice


                                                       






Reflection:
What camera metering mode (evaluative/matrix, center-weighted or spot) did I use for each image and why?
- I used the camera metering mode which is center-weighted to take the pictures. Because I think center-weighted can more focus on the pictures rather than the backgrounds.

What white balance settings did I use for each image? 
-  For the indoor pictures, I used the light to balance the image. And one of the pictures I took in the darkroom, so I used the sunlight to balance the light. For the outdoor picture, I used the natural light and the light from the cloud to balance.

Do I have a strong composition? Give specific support as to why/why not.
- I think I have a strong composition because I used some composition elements such as frame within the frame and centering. 

What would I do differently if I shot this assignment again?
- I might choose different positions and be more specific elements. 

Do you think your photo(s) should be considered as one of the best from your classmates? Why or why not?
- No, I do not think my photos should be considered as one of the best from my classmates. I think I still need to improve in many ways and I think most of them are better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment