Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Field trip





SOOC:  ISO:800  f/1.8   Aperture: 1/85
Reflection: 

What challenges did you encounter photographing and editing this image?
- Before taking this kind of photography, I don't even know how to use a flasher to take a portrait. It challenges me to follow all the steps of using flasher and reflector to take pictures and setting.

How did you overcome these challenges?
- Try many times to set all the function to take the perfect portrait. I also try to put the reflector in the best position and make sure the light is on the face. 
What side of the reflector (white, silver, black, or gold) did you use to bounce the flash and why? How did it affect your image?
- I used the silver side. Because I think silver side has better light to reflect on people's face. When I make the flasher face to the reflector, it bounces the flash. 

What setting did you use on the flash? (TTL or Manual)
- I used the flash on Manual. 

Do you like your image in black and white or color more? Why? 
- I do like the image in black and white because it more focuses on the person instead of the background. 

What would you do differently if you did it again?/What would make it better?
- If I do again, I might take the picture under the sunlight rather than in a dark place.

No comments:

Post a Comment