Friday, October 27, 2017

Assignment #15 Lights


1/100 sec; f/4; ISO 600




1/100 sec; f/10; ISO 200


1/100 sec; f/10; ISO 200

What was the hardest part of this assignment (related to light)?
       - For me, I think the hardest part is setting of the camera.  When I take the photo outdoor, I need to take the photos that beat to the light, but the photos need to have contrast between the light and other scenery besides light. So I set many times in camera.

What was the most interesting part? 
      - I didn't think this assignment was fun and would be hard to finish when I get. But I think I was wrong. When I started to do this assignment, I found there is light everywhere. I just knew that shadows and luminous things also can be light. 

Which image do you think is the most successful?
     - I think the first one is the most successful. That one I took in Chemistry class. I use 3D glasses to take, I put the 3D glasses in front of the camera lens and take it after I finish the setting.

2 comments:

  1. What was the hardest part of this assignment (related to light), what was the most interesting part? Which image do you think is the most successful? Please post and let me know when you have.

    ReplyDelete